Part time after school activity coordinator
Part time After School Activity Coordinator - Must be flexible in scheduling and able to work 2-6 M-F.
- Plan, organize, implement and supervise daily activities for children between the ages of 3 -12.
- Provide age-appropriate activities which may include: activity stations, games, crafts and outdoor activities.
- Maintain and monitor children for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Responsible for children’s health, safety, and physical needs.
- Administer first aid and/or medication to children as may be required for the purpose of meeting immediate health care needs.
- Communicate with parents, children, staff, supervisor, etc. for the purpose of conveying and/or receiving information
- Recommend supplies and equipment needed for the program
- Clean the childcare room for the purpose of maintaining a safe, orderly and sanitary environment.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
Compassion and have a sincere passion for working with young children in a group setting
Positive meaningful interactions with children, families and staff
Energetic and mature
Positive caring attitude
Good organizational skills
Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in elementary or early childhood education a plus
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Kiddie Karrasel Academy is a NAEYC accredited child care center and preschool serving children ages 6 weeks - 12 years of age. We have a GREEN philosophy and believe that children learn best through play. We offer healthy, fresh and organic homemade meals for our children and staff. We have a beautiful home-like environment with an amazing view of the Mississippi River.
We value our loving, caring and nurturing teachers and assistants and offer training, opportunities for advancement as well as TEACH scholarships to attend college for Early Childhood Education. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. We provide quality child care for ages 6 weeks - age 12, preschool and four year old Pre-K Program at no costs to parents in conjunction with the PV school district and Iowa Department of Education. We offer competitive wages, health insurance and promote from within.
Now Hiring short and long term substitutes for our
NAEYC accredited Early Childhood Learning Center.
CDA or progress towards it required.
Send letter, resume and license (as applicable) to:
Kiddie Karrasel Academy
P.O. Box 542
LeClaire, IA 52753
or Email to: Kiddiekarrasel@gmail.com